Still, love is a force to be reckoned with, for better or worse. Love is an incredibly strong feeling of warmth and tenderness for somebody, a taking of delight in their company. You know that you love somebody when you want the best for them.
And love has no boundaries, however clichéd it is; people love their pets, their friends, their parents, their families, their children, their sweethearts/spouses, whoever they are close to.
And couples consisting of two men or two women happen often. Men can love other men and women can love other women.
- "You're just saying that to get sex, aren't you?"
- "Jason? Where's my little doggy? There you are! good boy! I love you, JT."
- "Yes, Jonathan?"
- "I love you."
- "I love you, too, darling."
2) The filler of a small, but vitally important, void in everyone's heart.
3) Makes the void bigger each time it's torn away from one's heart
4) Hideously over-used and abused word meaning "you're hot, have sex with me", in this case the words "I love you" meaning "I lust you"
5) The only thing that can destroy a heart, and the only thing that can repair it again
Not wanting to be apart from the one you love for any second; never ceasing to think about them, in either waking moments (read that again if you thought it said something different =\) or sleeping ones. Just wanting to hold them and never let go. Wanting time to stop when you're with them..the list goes on. Love is unmatchable. Love is pure. Love is pain..
2) Before I fell in love my heart was missing something...
3) Now it's gone I'm missing something more...
4) *Guy spots girl in bar, never met before* "I think it's love at first sight" *Ends up as one night stand*
5) After love there is nothing, until it comes back again.
I love Jade..
bad use: I love you as a friend!