1. To sit or meander about (whether in life as a whole or at a specific time) with no apparent purpose, direction, or desire for either.
2. The act of choking on a lollipop.
3. A term used to describe a singer's voice who either has no vocal talent or who appears to have no idea what they are even singing about.
1. All those bums ever do is lolly-gag around the park all day.
2. He was lolly-gagging like a cat on a hair-ball so I gave 'im the ol' heimlick.
3. Turn that lolly-gaggin' crap off before my ears start up-chuckin'.