2) When a person that is a threat walks into the school, Lock Down will happen. Lock down is when everyone goes to the nearest classroom, if not in one, lock their doors and hide in a corner away from windows.
2)An angry man runs into the school with a knife, and lock down was said over the speaker.
2. The act of someone controlling somebody's social life and activities.
3. The act of someone reporting it's every move to somebody.
4. Restrained from moving or acting; check, in check.
5. Someone who invades somebody's privacy.
6. Prison inmates confined to their cells as a security measure following a disturbance in the prison.
7. A prison, especially one that's maximum security.