a brotha or sista who significent other defines his or her where abouts; who controls their partners social activities.
Yo check it!, sista got Tyrese on mad lock down again this weekend, brotha won't be able to hang.
got control over something or someone(LD)
i got you on lockdown
1. The act of someone controlling somebody, especially when their's no commitment involved, so that somebody cannot move forth nor make up it's own mind, while letting that someone have it's way.
2. The act of someone controlling somebody's social life and activities.
3. The act of someone reporting it's every move to somebody.
4. Restrained from moving or acting; check
, in check
5. Someone who invades somebody's privacy.
6. Prison inmates confined to their cells as a security measure following a disturbance in the prison.
7. A prison, especially one that's maximum security.
Why the average young female that has a child, is on lockdown by the baby daddy?
to confirm that something is taken care of; the situation is under control or lockdown
Reservations have been made at the hotel, the limo is taken care of, called the place we're going......baby, it's all under lockdown!!
lockdown comes from the prisons, but is also used instead of 'grounded'
i cant come out, im on lock (down)
To keep a close eye on.
I got that bitch on lockdown.
Nickname for really tight people who "lock it down" in activities such as sports and whose name starts with an L.
-"Oh shit! He got you on lockdown."