a very large gathering of white teenagers (emo kids) who discuss either their own music (and or poetry), some emo band's music (and or poetry) or the current state of their hair, boyfriend/girlfriend, pet, mum, social life, make-up case, PMS, favourite sports person, bisexuality etc.
live journaler 1: i just wrote some new slash today
live journaler 2: check out my new icon
live journaler 3: come see my gig tonight i'm gonna play some totally emo music while wearing a black t-shirt
all: woot! whee! omg! etc
site that allows a person to keep an online log to be used how they see fit. Places such as Livejournal can be considered similar to services that offer small parcels of online space for websites like Geocities - where big-name bloggers often have their own custom blog sites, others can get a Livejournal with no cost to them.
Livejournal is commonly used by its users to detail their daily lives, and a release from the stresses of such; much like a more traditional, private journal. The exception is that these journals are open to everyone (or perhaps just a circle of friends). This can create many problems, as Livejournals often become a method of conducting socialpolitics
Livejournals and the ability to make your thoughts and feelings public are indeed a seductive venture. If you're going to make a public blog, though, be viewtiful
about your entries. Entertain people.
the reason losers like me wake up each morning
today i went to school. now i am home. like omg comment and love me
Will be the eventual cause of the loss of spoken word.
Girl 1: "The other day i met this super cute guy and-"
Girl 2: *Cuts her off* "I read about it on your Livejournal."
Girl 1: "Oh... well then..."
Mildly classyer than MySpace.
You: So last friday I had this awsome night..
Me: Yeah I saw on your livejournal sounded goood!
End of covo
1. n. An open-source journal site that has spawned a plethora of immitations, all inferior in every meaningful way.
1. And then my sister said, "what's the point of a website? My bloody livejournal can do it."
n, a disgustingly addictive website
Livejournal.com is a disgustingly addictive website
- Once a popular on-line blogging/journaling site, where one could find interesting and stimulating conversation with people from all over the world. Now, everyone and their Mother's dog has a LiveJournal, and most of them only use their accounts to post ignorant-ass bullshit, surveys, meme results, quizzes, annoying rants, inside jokes, and cryptic shit only they, and the 5 people on their friend's list understand.
- A place where you can play 'electronic wargames' with people you're too chickenshit to face in person. Also known as 'Hiding behind teh interweb'. On LiveJournal, you can 'unfriend' someone, which lets them know just how much you hate them, and want them to die.
- Home of all together too much fucking drama.
- Home of all together too many fucking trolls.
Gaaah, uuhhh...not knowing I cannot say with an accustomed degree of accuacy, and not wishing to deviate what is strict truth, I must decline to answer, for your ticanic intellect is far too copius for my benign understanding. That person was probably not the least non uninteligent organic life form it's been my extreme lack of dipleasure not having been able to avoid meeting. Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener. Tell him about the twinky. And all the hoos down in hooville won the lottery as the seas turned a particularly interesting shade of pink. Peace on earth good will towards...Auqualung my friend. I've decided to relocate to Pleasent Valley 26809 so as to leave it to Beaver. I will survive 'cause it's raining men......halleluia!
More to come? Uhhhh......
WTF. Why do you even have a LiveJournal, you n00b. You suck at Teh Interweb!!!!##@@!@@ I'm unfriending you. Die plz, you troll.