2. An awesome song by nirvana that talks about Kurt Cobain's "issues"...
3. a medication to calm down "CRAZY PEOPLE"
2.I'm so happy, cause today I've found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly, but it's ok cuz so are you. we've broke our mirrors. Sunday morning, is everyday for all I care. and I'm not scared. Light my candles, in a daze cuz I've found god. YEAEAEA YEA...
3. "yo doo I gotta take some of them lithium so I not be crazy and be all trippin' on peoplez for them condemz and... SHIT!!!"
002. A song by Evanescence (my personal favourite)--the best track on The Open Door CD.
003. A medication used to stabilize manic-depression.
004. An element on the periodic table.
002. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without... //
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
003. "Don't forget to take your lithium tonight, or else you'll be manic tomorrow..."
004. "I always forget lithium when I'm trying to memorize the Periodic Table of Elements!"
Despite being the oldest established drug treatment of bipolar disorders, it remains the most effective. It is effective in all four domains of treating BPAD: Mania treatment, mania relapse prevention, depression treatment and depression relapse prevention.
Side effects include weight gain, acne and diminished thyroid function.
Lithium is extremely toxic in overdose.