1. a highly reactive metal to nitrogen in the air and water. It is the lightest metal, can float on water, and reacts rapidly.
2. An awesome song by nirvana that talks about Kurt Cobain's "issues"...
3. a medication to calm down "CRAZY PEOPLE"
1. "Dood i touched some lithium and it almost burnt my hand off, MAN i'm freakin' out here!!!"
2.I'm so happy, cause today I've found my friends. They're in my head. I'm so ugly, but it's ok cuz so are you. we've broke our mirrors. Sunday morning, is everyday for all I care. and I'm not scared. Light my candles, in a daze cuz I've found god. YEAEAEA YEA...
3. "yo doo I gotta take some of them lithium so I not be crazy and be all trippin' on peoplez for them condemz and... SHIT!!!"
A mood stabiliser medication used to treat bipolar disorder (manic - depression) used as a song title by kurt - cobain because he was bipolar.. works by changing levels of chemical glutamate... very toxic and deadly in cases of overdose.. can cause hand tremours.
"remember to take your lithium tonight"
A well known song by Nirvana.
Nirvana's Lithium rocks!
001. A song by Nirvana.
002. A song by Evanescence (my personal favourite)--the best track on The Open Door CD.
003. A medication used to stabilize manic-depression.
004. An element on the periodic table.
001. I'm so happy. Cause today I found my friends. // I'm so lonely. And that's ok.
002. Lithium, don't want to forget how it feels without... //
Lithium, I want to stay in love with my sorrow.
003. "Don't forget to take your lithium tonight, or else you'll be manic tomorrow..."
004. "I always forget lithium when I'm trying to memorize the Periodic Table of Elements!"
The third element in the Periodic Table.
I got a third degree burn when lithium made contact with my skin.
A mind controlling substance used until 1950 in the popular lemon-lime soda 7-Up.
I don't care what you think Laura, 7-Up contained lithium!!!
A psychotropic medicine used in the treatment of bipolar affective disorders (BPAD or in lay terms just "bipolar").
Despite being the oldest established drug treatment of bipolar disorders, it remains the most effective. It is effective in all four domains of treating BPAD: Mania treatment, mania relapse prevention, depression treatment and depression relapse prevention.
Side effects include weight gain, acne and diminished thyroid function.
Lithium is extremely toxic in overdose.
No other medication worked, so the doctor prescribed me Lithium. It worked great.
south of plant city florida known for red necks ,meth,and dial-up. no cell phone coverage and rusty water
duder: i need a 4x4 pickup an 8-ball of meth and slow internet access.
the white beaner with a smooth chin: JUST GO TO LITHIA!!!!