a fucking douche who breaks into your house and smashes all your pots.
you: There I finally got all my pots set up the way I want them.
you: GOD DAMNIT!!!
Hero/Pimp of Hyrule.
When link is not saving Hyrule he is usually chilling with his ladies.
by anonymous Apr 13, 2003 add a video
Link is the main charectar Shigeru Miyamoto's classic series "Zelda". He was named link because Shiggy thought of him as the "Link" between the player and the game world. He is a Hylian, an elfish type charcetar from the land of hyrule. In most games, he is young (looks about 12, but he becomes an adult for Half of OOT), with golden-blond or brown hair, and wears a Green tunic. Except for OOT and MM, link is reborn in a diffrent time and storyline in every game (as is Princess Zelda)
and prevents ganondorf, the evil wizard guy who was the only male born amoung the Geurdos, from stealing the triforce. The storylines do relate to each other tho (espically in Wind Waker)
Link...he come to town...come to save...the princess zelda!
The main hero from Nintendo's classic "Legend of Zelda" series. He can do almost anything, except talk and jump.
"My name is Link" <-- something you will never hear in the Zelda series, because apparently Shiggy thinks it might shatter our fragile gamer souls to play an actual character
1. n. An object, joining two or more items together, as in a chain.
2. v. The act of joining two or more items together.
3. n. A word/phrase/picture on the internet you can click to bring you to another page. Also called "hyperlink."
4. v. The act of joining two web pages together with a hyperlink.
5. n. A classic Nintendo character from the Legend of Zelda video game series.
6. n. Something that apparantly I am the weakest one of.
7. n. Part of a chain.
1. The link between man and ape has yet to be found.
2. Handcuffs are linked together by a short chain.
3. You got to this page through a link, most likely.
4. I have my web page linked to my friend's.
5. Link wears green and rescues princess Zelda.
6. You are the weakest link; good-bye.
7. If one link of a chain breaks, then the whole chain falls apart.
to link with sum1 is to go out with them , phone them or meet up
u linkin with tremaine?
yeh we bin goin out for time
A Hero wielding a master sword who harnesses the power and restores order to Hyrule and saves Princess Zelda from the evil Ganondorf.
Stir the Wind Fish
Free the descendents of the Seven Sages
Wake Princess Zelda
And begin your adventure...
The fella who kicks some serious booty in the game Legend Of Zelda.
The man with the plan to stop the evil.
The baddest motherfucker to ever wield a sword and shield. Wears a long green cap and has the the coolest tunic in the universe and starred in the best game ever, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Also possesses the Triforce piece of Courage. Saves the land of Hyrule on a daily basis.
Has a hot girlfriend too(Princess Zelda). Plus his theme songs rock.
See also: God
-Damn, look at Link shoot his light arrows at Ganadorf and slash at him with his sword, I wish I could do that.
-Anyone who thinks of Link any less than badass should be thrown off a building.
-Link is my fucking hero!