Shortened form of the term White Lightning, meaning moonshine.
Got a '65 GTO, riding low with a few gallons of lightning in the trunk.
The name given to the United States' P-38 fighter aircraft, which saw service in all theaters of WWII. The aircraft was a twin-boom, twin-engine design that gave superior climb rate and speed. Standard armament was four .50 caliber machine guns, and one 20mm cannon, all mounted in the nose ahead of the cockpit. Additionally, bombs, rockets, and fuel tanks could be carried on pylons under the wings.
You will have three Lightnings available for air cover.
Synonym for Cool. Of or relating to something incredible or awesome.
1) "That concert was so lightning! Everything about it was great!"
2) It's lightning how awesome your hair looks."
Something that is shocking, or unexpected.
If someone makes a fade away 3 pointer in basketball you might say, "That shot was like lightning!"
1. Result of discharging static electricity usually with thunder
2. Someone who is fast.
3. Slang for Vagina
1. Look at the bolt of lightning.
2. Wow, that faggot is fast like lightning.
3. Insert your thunder into my lightning.
The taste of vaginas...
Guy 1: "Dude I got it i finally thought of what vaginas taste like!!!"
Guy 2: "Oh yeah? what do they taste like?"
Guy 1: "THEY TASTE LIKE FUCKING LIGHTNING!!!"
cheap, raw whiskey, unprocessed whiskey
Don't drink that lightning, it tastes awful.