unfair, injustice, often own by people who are rich and good-looking.
rhapsody: dam i have no life..
fren: cos ur not rich and good-looking.
1. Generally thought of as a entity who is carbon and water based, has a complex cellular organization, can undergo metabolism, possesses the capacity to grow, responds to stimuli, can reproduce, and through natural selection adapt in succeeding generations.
2. The time you are alive on Earth and what you do with it.
2. "Life" is pictured as a young lady who symbolizes youth and anticipation for all that lies ahead of her, the continuation of life, and of spring; she represents enchantment, expansion, and the promise of new beginnings. Life is typically dressed in white, light pink and light yellow. She sees the world with child-like wonder and fascination.
1. Earth contains about 75 billion tons of life.
2. What are you going to do with your life?
3.. In some artwork, Life is pictured as being held in a romantic embrace of Death (the Grim Reaper
The meaning of life is 42.
The answer to life, the universe, everything.
A creation of loving thought never devised to put such a harsh burden on the things created with in it.
(jon) hey what is life
(???)A creation of loving thought never devised to put such a harsh burden on the things created with in it.
"I think I'm going to get her Life for Valentine's day."
a bunch of bitches and assholes,sprinkled with cool people, saturated with bullshit, with a side dish of cool shit
no one in Kalispell has a life.
an obstacle that no one can get through
"I suck at life."