A short phrase in music; most commonly used by jazz or rock musicians.
The lick that saxophonist played was awesome!
1.to move the tongue
up, down, sideways, or across any suface
Brandy: You won't believe this girl!
Brittany: What happened?
Brandy: He licked my ass, so i gave him a lick.
Brittany: You go girl!
the act of moving your tounge on something/someone in a random motion.
Licking someone is usually an friendly act and licking something is probably what a dog would do (leaving slobber on the target object).
1) person1: *licks*
2) dog: *licks a dinner plate*
human: " WTF are you doing scooby"
10 milliliters of liquid ketamine. Usually comes in a vial.
I copped an American Yellow lick for $60.
1. Somebody who is easy to rob, or get money from.
2. An illegal way to get money easily, like robbin, hustlin, or sellin dope.
1. "Yo, he got robbed like 7 times dis week", "I know bruh hes Deerfields biggest lick
2. Yo I need like 200 bucks, imma go head n bust some licks
Dope fiends that are always willing to buy
I got alot of licks around the way if you wanna make that money
Used to describe a group of lesbians.
e.g. A murder of crows, a gaggle of geese, etc.
"We walked in to the bar to find that the pool table was taken over by a lick of angry bull dykes."
"This party promises to be entertaining. There's going to be a lick of hot lesbians attending."
"Wow did you see how quickly that lick of lipsticks started making out once they got drunk?"