A school students go to if they wanna get an amazing education, party all the time, and get a job that pays serious gwaps after college.
"Yo dude, I heard you got a job at Goldman Sachs?"
"Yeah I owe it all to Lehigh University. They have serious connections at the banking firms in New York and gave me an amazing education."
The #3 party school according to the Princeton Review. Lehigh also boasts the highest alcohol to student ratio of any university or college in the world.
Lehigh University is drunk.
1) A Top ranked engineering college, also home to 15 Electron microscopes, there is no other place in the country that can boast that
2) #3 party school in the Nation, yet also the 32nd best academic university in the Nation (and on its way up)
3) best damn beirut players if the world
4) even if i do go to college off my father's coin, i am still getting two degrees for the price of one, so it balances out
5) school on the side of a mountain, which is the cause of the sexiness of all the ladies
6) im from chicago, how could i have New Jersey tags on my car?
7) one more thing, people who cant win a special olympics spelling bee dont have a mean ACT score of 29 and mean SAT score of 1300 so get off your high horse and stop whining about the fact that lehigh was too good for someone like you
if my father didn't pay $43,000 a year for me to go to Lehigh University, he would be driving a Z-8 right now, but instead he has to live with the Z-4.
An exceptional institution in Bethlehem, Pa dripping with tradition. The # 18 business school in the nation and the engineering program is tops as well. Most Lehigh business students graduate and get jobs for the big 4 accounting firms, making mad money.
The kids at LU are awesome. Everyone gets hammered and you can find a party every single day at school. Work hard- play hard is the mantra and we love getting hammered and peeing ourselves. Everyone is in Greek Life and The Hill is the place to go.
Its Monday night...what are you doing tonight?
Getting hammered on The Hill at Lehigh University.
1) A Special Olympic Spelling Bee, eh? We can at least spell "waste" correctly.
2) Our engineering program is damn near the top.
3) Stereotype much?
4) Are you bitter for a reason? Or just because you're poor?
5) I rather enjoy being on Daddy's coin. There's nothing wrong with my father being able to pay for my education.
I didn't get into Lehigh University, so I'm stuck at some public school.
Where you go to get a major in making money and minor in binge drinking.
6) False we drink every night. Sorry you didn't get a bid
I'd probably be a high school English teacher without my Lehigh University education
Lehigh is hell on earth if you are a minority. Be prepared to be stared at, have things yelled at you, and have to hear racist, sexist, and homophobic comments on a daily basis. There is no one to turn to either. Lehigh is aware of what is done to minorities and does nothing about it. This year someone skinned an animal head and left it in front of the UMOJA house. I've recieved death threats since i've been at lehigh and they just brushed it off. The faculty is pretty good but the majority of the student body are close minded, sheltered, spoiled, ignorant, rich white kids who have grown up in a bubble. They are OBSESSED with alcohol. THEY LIVE FOR IT. If you are not an alcoholic you're going to have a difficult time fitting in or having fun. All they do every weekend is play drinking games (sit in a basement playing with balls and cups) The student body is very homogeneous and is not accepting of people that are different. It is an ultra conservative environment. It's very hard to come across real or accepting people and those that are here are getting the hell out. I know four people that are transferring this year and I don't blame them. I would if I could but I'm stuck here (financial aid).
Campus is pretty dull. There's not much to do. The surrounding city is boring as hell. We're ranked in the top ten of the most boring college towns. One good thing about the campus is that it is beautiful. It's very scenic and peaceful. The only bad thing about the actual campus...