1. The most overrated
nba player EVER.
2. Before even his first season, idiots were comparing him to Michael Jordan.
3. Lebron James couldn't make jump shot if his life depended on it. All he does is take VERY close shots, lay-ups, and dunks (which can explain his rather high FG%). Ranked #8 in turnovers-per-game, but nobody wants to mention that...
4. Dwayne Wade
is 100x better than LeBron James, yet he isn't overrated (what's up with that?)
5. Only averages 25 ppg because the Cavs lack a TRUE second scorer (notice how he only averaged a pitiful 16 ppg when Ricky Davis was on the team)
6. Give him 4 more seasons, THEN we can compare him to the legend known as Michael Jordan. But really, LeBron James was being compared to Michael BEFORE HE EVEN ENTERED THE LEAGUE. That's both disrespectful to Michael and ignorant.
7. Wannabe MVP of the year... pfft, if that happens, I'll stop watching NBA. If anybody deserves to be MVP of the year, it's Steve Nash.
8. Had a baby out of wed-lock.. nobody likes to mention that. Watch people, a couple years from now, he'll either be a Penny Hardaway or a Kobe Bryant.
9. Often referred to as King James
by his fanboys.
10. ESPN is full of gays who are obsessed with "King James". Leave it to ESPN and you'll be convinced that LeBron James will average 30 ppg, 15 rpg, 20 apg, 10 spg, and 10 bpg.
11. Comes up with excuses not to particpate in the Slam Dunk contest because he knows he'll be overhyped and when he'll be embarrassed when the other participants show him out with their amazing dunks.
Don't believe the hype.
We all know that LeBron James pays people millions of dollars to kiss his ass.
LeBron James is one of the most overrated players in the NBA today! The poor bastards in Cleveland who have never had a winning sports team are so "Championship Challenged" that they over look the fact LeBron James wont even support his hometown sports teams!
LeBron James also thinks its "All About LeBron James" but yet consistently CHOKES when the pressure is on! ... if he was truly a great player, he would get the job done!
hey look! LeBron James choked in the big game AGAIN!
(Official Cleveland Motto) "Maybe Next Year"
is another word for a traitor, backstabber or all around bitch. The 2nd most hated man in Cleveland history. Also known as DeWayne Wade's bitch.
Other words that fit this discription would be: LeJoke, LeChoke, LeBum, LeLoser and many more.
I have a feeling my friend might pull a LeBron James on me.
the man who people say is the best player in the NBA a.k.a "the king", but when it comes down to it all he can't win in the playoffs/finals or make a shot late in the fourth quarter when his team needs it the most. Also the douche who left his home state team cleveland cavaliers because he couldn't win a ring and now the most hated man in cleveland.
Person1:Hey why didn't LeBron James go to college?
Person2:I don't know why?
Person1:Because he couldn't finish the finals!
the reason why we chant "overrated!!!"
He cant shoot yet takes fadeaway threes. Hes a cocky bastard and is a ballhog.
He cant make a game winning shot for his life, yet takes shots at the buzzer while double covered.
He chokes in basketball more than gay porn stars choke on dick!
Lebron James is a wannabe Jordan/Kobe, but never will be.
The definition of a coward.
Dont pull a lebron james and leave when ur most needed
1. See cocksucker
2. BBall Player who played for the Cleveland Cavs, but then totally bailed on us on a one hour special on ESPN, shitted on us and made sure it was smeared in our faces so we wouldn't forget that he's leaving to Miami, then had a mediocre season with them.
3. A person's whose career is more important than their family
2. In Cleveland, when they heard LeBron James made an hour appearance to say he was going to Miami, they threw their empty shots at the TV and burned the framed jersey from the bar, which the owner did not mind.
3. Jodi: Wow, Miami is soo lucky to have LeBron James
Rina: Yeah, but he ain't scoring big with his family. He left them back in Cleveland.