1. Meaning to vacate a position or status of locality for one that is more lucrative and full of theatrics; cowardly betrayal;a homegrown disloyalty.
2. Leaving for more money and better scenery; particularly those near the ocean.
3. Quick and shameful evacuation from the scene after a friend/ teammate has an intimate experience with a member of your family.
4. Get someone's hope up and heartlessly let them down; disingenuous interest.
After his world-wide press conference, the Cleveland Cavaliers, New York Knicks, New jersey Nets, and Chicago Bulls were all Lebron'd by "king James.
2. To leave behind in turmoil or chaos-Related forms.
-Synonyms: abandon, walk out, forsake, leave behind.
2. LeBron totally LeBron'd Cleveland and went to Miami.
Seth: Tim who????
Larry: Damn, Tim got Lebron'd.
Chris: She LeBron'd me. I didn't even see it coming!