The act of doing or performing lawyer like tasks.
Nikki was the best at lawyering.
She went to work to do some lawyering.
All the other lawyers were impressed by her lawyering skills.
1. Of, or relating to the act of being screwed over by an expert lawyer.
2. Being thoroughly trounced by an expert lawyer in a court of law.
3. A threat of legal action.
1. "I've just had a lawyering I'll never forget"
2. "He got a right good lawyering from his ex-wife and now he sleeps in a cardboard box!"
3. "If you do that, I'll give you a lawyering you'll never forget"