The millions of plastic grocery bags seen flying through the trees and rolling across streets and yards.
1) From the Italian Verb - Guidare - to drivemore...
2) Conjegation of italian word *to drive* meaning I drive...Io guido
3) A Name represanting Gill in Italian. Male name
3) A sterotypical version of the italian american. Guidos are supposedly all italian when They have never been to the country in there entire life. They presumme that they are "the ####, gee" when they look like "####..gee?"
1) Are Italian American residing predominatly in New York or New Jersey.
2)Cannot speak proper english and immitate a terriable new york accent ( I am a New Yorker from the Bronx and I don't talk like that!!!)
3) Most likely have never been to Italy. And if they have, have most likely been to the South ( such as Palermo and Calabria)
4) Believe they know everything about italy when they dont!.( and if you are a guido going "pfff!" at this...then tell me, who is Coismo di Medici...and Petrarco? )
5) Think they can speak Italian when all they know are words from their grandmother ( a.k.a La Nonna) who came from south italy and speaks a regional dialect. ( If you are a guido and still denying it.....alhora, dimmi che cosa dico adesso é voglio vedere che cosa scriverái....eh? cosa vuoi dirmi?? Solo "talia la peciuota??" col tuo dialetto schifoso siciliano??? BAAAA! )
6) Think People in Italy act the way they act...hell no! They are very cultured!!!! And I am proud to say that I grew up under that influence and not some "yo, look at me lets hit the club"
7) Only ...
A pro-life person sees a person as a human being from the moment of conception in his or her mother's womb to the point of death - and respects life to be protected at each of these stages.more...
Did you know?
- A fetus in in latin means "offspring" or "young one" or "child"
- The moment of conception there is a DNA code given each person which will determine everything physical about you such as eye color, hair color, if you will go bald in old age, etc...
- At 18 days after conception there is a heartbeat
- At 4 weeks baby in the womb forms eyes, ears, and respiratory systems
- Brainwaves are detected at 6 weeks
- At 9 weeks all structures are formed and now only need to develop and grow to full size and full function. Also at this time of 9 weeks baby can feel pain
- 2nd trimester starts at 13 weeks. Most people feel the abortion is only okay in the 1st trimester before the baby develops, however, the baby is already a baby from conception... just needs to grow.
And let me repeat: in the first trimester the baby can feel pain. look up The Silent Scream on-line and see a baby inside the womb being removed.
A few famous Pro-Lifers: Eduardo Verastegui (Bella), Brooke Shields (supermodel and actress), Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond), Mother Teresa, Original Women's Rights Activists: Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton - and many more...
People who are genuinely pro-life do NOT believe in killing anyone, including "doctors" or any person who...