1) rich kids who own a dock on the lake, a recording studio, a vacation house in chelan, perhaps a beamer or two
2) mormons, lots of mormons
3) people who claim to be really, really christian but still party and/or sleep around
4) people who party and/or sleep around
5) college kids who can never seem to leave
6) drug addicts and recently sober drug addicts
7) indie/alternative nerds who may or may not be cool (varies per person)
8) girls who got married (and possibly divorced) or pregnant but not married right after high school
9) minorities: colored people, straight-edgers
other features of lake stevens:
-target and safeway, where you will inevitably run into someone who graduated with but never wanted to see again
-team fitness, where you might end up working out next to a former teacher
-a train at the bottom of the lake
All in all, not a terrible place to live if you know the right people and have the resources to move away when you can. You could do a lot worse, like Granite Falls.
You: First, I'm going to community college because I love Lake Stevens too much to leave, then I'm going to Safeway to deposit my paycheck that I got from working at either the outlet mall or an espresso stand. After that, I'm going to spend my paycheck by trying to avoid people I know at Target or tanning at Bahama Sun or eating at Ixtapa with the same friends I hung out with in high school who probably did the same thing today. Lastly, I'm going end my day on Facebook looking up who pregnant these days.
Basically shitty, and full of rich preppy kids and wangster kids who think they're amazing, but really need to get a reality check, because the best time of their life will be high school, then they'll spend the rest of it flipping burgers at McDonalds.
The schools are full of stoners and kids with issues, especially cavalero, and most kids can't wait to get out of this podunk place and go to college.
Gangster Kid: Bitch! Better get running now!
guy (25 years of age): hold on let me call my mom.