1. A rad town where crazed vegans wear the same pair of pants for nine months straight and give up showering; where water polo players are in the dance show and no one gives it a second thought; where I can see the ocean from my seat in chemistry; and where everyone seems to listen to Le Tigre and 50 Cent is a joke.
2. A show regurgitated by Mtv. They came to our school, took the 5 most photogenic people, gave them fake nicknames, and made them pretend they were really friends. Please don't judge my town by what Mtv tells you, it's actually pretty rad here.
(p.s. zraickenater, i know where you live...)
1. I go to Laguna Beach High School! I can play football and be in the musical and no one will beat me up!!
2. Let's watch Laguna Beach, the Real O.C. and watch LC go get sushi for half an hour!!! RIVETING.
A fake show. I live there, and I know the people on the show. Laguna isn't really like that. They just chose the richest, most pampered girl in the city and built the show around her.
The "Real" Laguna Beach would be Talan getting drunk at a party and peeing on my car... SoB.
Another reason to not watch MTV.
Pampered rich kids and their faux-drama in an obviously rehearsed "reality" show makes me want to vomit.
1. Fake show, another example of how mtv thinks the only people that matter are rich, hot looking and live in the best locations. What's funny is the people who make this show think that it's cool.
2. Great vacation spot to hang out and goto the beach or meet hot women. Beautiful part of cali.
1. Guy from laguna beach the show - "Hey dude, I got a thousand dollars in my pocke-(gets grabbed by a hot girl with no underwear on and they make out), I'm da bomb!"
2. Average guy - "hey lets go walk down to the beach and check out the hot women"
The gayest most senceless piece of shit on "television" today
~Starbucks pseudo-intellect MTV executive #1: "Hey! How would you like to slit the throat and fuck the holes of millions of teens all over America!!?"
~Starbucks pseudo-intellect MTV executive #2:"I'd love to! But how can we pull that off again? It seems like we have done that so many times before, i can't see how today's youth will subject themselves to more of our dilapidated excrement we throw at them."
~Starbucks pseudo-intellect MTV executive #1:"Here is my idea. We take a group of the most dim-witted, egomaniacal teens, (who would probably hate us both) put them on the sunny beaches of california, and see what tom-foolery they can get into!"
~Starbucks pseudo-intellect MTV executive #2:"Brilliant! we can call it Laguna Beach!"
A place where upper class white people surf and monitor property values
Hey Denny, I simply dig those gouch Laguna Beach waves.
A place full of people who think they're cooler than everyone else because there's a cheesy MTV show about their town. Laguna Beach residents also like referring to people that they know on the show or pointing out parts of the show that aren't totally accurate because they think that the rest of the country cares about their stupid little town.
Laguna Beacher: Yea Lauren and Kristen from Laguna Beach were in my class in 2nd grade. I went out with both of them.
Other Person: I don't give a fuck. MTV is for losers and middle-aged fags who wish they were teenagers again.