look up any word, like bae:
That part of a "Lady" which is unique to her gender, where a man would have a "Trouser Wicket".
The girl awoke in the night to discover her "Lady Place" was empty, and turned to her partner to fill it.
by Newsles May 30, 2003
A family friendly description of the pubic area of a female; the vagina and surrounding area
Hey, quit looking at my ladyplace
by jamriner September 17, 2007