2) To cause embarassment, or to make another look stupid. See Owned.
Other Variants: "LOPS Posh", "LOPS o'r tu ol" (english - "Lops from the behind)
Origins: "LOL" (to "laugh out loud"), "Pork Sausages" (also known as meat tubes).
2) Har Har, you were LOPS'd.
2) n. a person who does a job carelessly.
3) n. a stupid or lazy person; see asshat.
4) n. a person who's time/energy are misdirected.
2) that new intern's report was so full of errors I had him write it again, that lop.
3) that stupid lop at McDonald's didn't put my fries in the bag.
4) look at that lop who spent $7000 customizing his pickup, but still lives in a trailer.