1) To smoke.
2) Used in a manner referring to relax an calm down.
3) To set someone or something on fire.
4) To rapidly pummel someone with your fists.
1) Fifteen minute break, man. Time to LIGHT UP.
2) Christ, LIGHTEN UP before you have a heart attack or somethin.
3) Gun's outta ammo. Time to take the flame-thrower and LIGHT UP these alien freaks.
4) Yeah, I was a bit out of it today. I missed this one block during free-fighting and I just got my chest LIT UP!
To smoke some sticky green with your dawgs.
Dude this game is boring as shit, lets go to Logans house and light up.
verb. to open fire at something. derived from muzzle flash of weapons/explosions.
targets identified. light 'em up.
ENEMY CONTACT!! LIGHT UP THOSE MOTHERF***ERS!
U R jealous cuz UR jacket doesn't light up
In football or other contact sports, to tackle or check someone in a way that results in the other guy being lifted into the air, then landing on his ass, usually resulting in pain and looking stupid.
Did you see that Avalanche game last night? Joe Sakic got lit up as soon as he got the puck!
Number 30 on the other team keeps taking cheap shots, and it looks like Nate's ready to light up the dude.
a) To light a cigarette
b) To fire many bullets in a short period of time, not neccesarily with an automatic weapon
Light-up this fag (ciggie)
Light-up this fag (queer)
verb. To cause an area to have a foul smell, usually through defecation or passing gas.
Look out; I'm about to light up that bathroom.