The act of gutting(removing) the tobacco contents of a (Palma Dutch Any dutch
,White Owl, Philly, etc.) and using the remaining wrapper to roll a marijuana cigar.
"L?" "You wanna go blaze that L in the _____ (fill in blank)" "Let's go smoke a L."
another word for a blunt
. 'L' was derived from the eLevated trains in NYC... Marijuana gets you high or 'eLevated'. Some consider it's origin derived from the El Producto brand of cigar sometimes used to roll blunts.
Roll that L, light that L, pass that L
1. A cigar that has marijuana in place of tobacco.
2. Pre-Bar Fly teenage shorthand for liquor
. Usually you will hear this terminology in the North Shore of Boston. originated in Revere.
1. Hey, yo, you want a hit of this L?
2. Excuse me, can you go to the store for me and get some L? I would go but I'm not old enough to legally get drunk. (i can't wait until until I'm 21! I'm gonna hang out at the bar all the time.)
Also known as a "BLUNT." This slang term originated in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The habitual pot smokers in Pittsburgh are known for being stubborn and almost ALWAYS smoking their weed out of a blunt. (A blunt is a hollowed out cigar filled with marijuana.) They began using the term "L" because of the resemblence of the blunt and a lower-case L in the alphabet.
"Who wants to twist up this L ?"
Short of lesbian
"Dude! look at all the Ls"
1. (n.) Also known as LongBrach. A shitty, ghetto neighborhood in Killeen, Texas. Full of fake gansters who think selling dimebags makes them hood. A hood that will never match HG, also known as HeatherGlenn.
2. (n.) a neighborhood referred to by rich white teenagers as a gangsta' or hard part of town.
"Fuck the L, but shhhh don't tell"
"Nigga, Fuck the L!"
An "L" is when u break up a cigar, and put weed in it, then roll it up and smoke it.. Sorry, that is as plain and simple as it gets. Any other stupid answers are just plain out stupid. Most people smoke dutches becasue they burn faster.. like the L im about to go puff on right now..
Yo Son, lets go blaze this L as we ride