look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
(masculine) tech. jargon on porn set - when a male actor on porn set is unable to acheive an erection, he pinches the base of his penis very hard so blood cannot get out.
e.g. Come on, John, you dragon master motherfucker, do that Kung Fu death grip and let's shoot the scene again from top.
by Roland_07 August 20, 2007