A clever language spoken only by two people, Sean and Andy, often used to confuse other company for the enjoyment and mirth of the two speakers. Derived from the combination of the Kseandyo word for hello (Kyo-yo), and a complete merger of the creators names (Sean + Andy = seandy).
- Bystander: "Aw shit, they're speakin' Kseandyo again . ."
- Andy: "kyoyoean! gurt betta watchout othawise gurt gonna be tasting sham and getting squirrelled by gurty sister! YO GURT GURT BASTARD CLAPPIN SONOFABITCH!..............
..just playin baseball:)"
- Sean: "Kyoyondy. No pitch, bitch! Gurty dirty horse mouth will get a yo-in' bastardclap so hard gurt will hit the sham if you don't skunk it! So go squirrel with gurtyself, and yogurt too! . . . playin' baseball of course. Never skunk playin' baseball. - almost cumrag jujitsu! Astalaballsack! And have another Hippo Sodomy!"
- Andy: "Go-o-o, and beee Coconuts!"
- Bystander: ". . . What the fuck?!"