1) Origin: Constantine, Costas
From the latin word ''constant'' which means steadfast. But another meaning of constant is ''obedient, loyal'', so Kostas could mean ''loyal friend'', an awesome, good friend.
2) A name used a lot by Greeks. It's also a Christianic name.
1) ''You have to meet Kostas, he's such a loyal friend, I'm telling you; he's as close as his name!''
2) Kostas is so popular in Greece, especially because it's a Christianic name, because of the GrecoRoman King Constantine, who happens to be a saint.
Wise guy,greek god,make chicks wet when they see him
Kostas is greek god
1) The Greek spelling of "Costas." Is the short form of "Konstantinos," which is the Greek spelling of "Constantine."
The name means "constant"/"steadfast" in Latin.
2) A guy who is horrible with girls.
3) A really hot geeky/nerdy guy. The fact that he's a geek or nerd usually contributes to the second part of the definition.
4) A complete douche bag.
1) Kostas is the third most popular name in Greece as of 2004.
2) Dylan: "So, did she ask you out?"
Kostas: "Yeah, but she broke up with me about two minutes later when she saw I liked RPG games."
Dylan: "Oh jeez, you're horrible with girls dude."
3) Kayla: "So, what are you into?"
Kostas: "Anime, video games..."
Kayla: "Whoa, major geek there!"
4) Min: "Yo, you going to the bar tonight?"
Matt: "Hell yeah!" *thinks* "Hey, maybe we should ask Kostas to join us."
Min: "That douche bag? No thanks."