look up any word, like turnt:
A name used for someone who is the best at quickscopes and has really good montage footage
Guy number 1:Man that guy is such a Koozert, have you seen him play CoD?

Guy number 2:Yea no kidding. OMG prodigy
by OMGprodigy April 04, 2011