Similar to a sword fight, however both participants penises are very small, thus knives instead of swords
Yo I heard those kids had a sword fight this weekend.
Nah, they only had a knife fight.
Rules and Regulations:
1) A knife fight can be declared when two bros cannot make a decision and must settle it in some way.
2) Either of the bros or the main bro can declare a knife fight.
3) Only two bros can fight in a knife fight.
4) Before the fight begins they must stand ten feet apart from each other on their respective side.
5) A knife fight is fought in a circle formed by all the bros and must be at least ten feet in diameter, a line must be drawn in the middle of the circle to keep each bro on their respective side.
6) A knife fight is fought with only switch blades or any other kind of knife, no guns, no fists, only blades.
7) Both bros must try to shank their opponent in order to win, the first bro to get shanked loses.
Note: Using any unapproved weapon or leaving the arena at any time is illegal.
1) The main bro will be the ref for a knife fight.
2) He also carries a switchblade.
3) He stands in the middle and declares when the knife fight begins.
4) The ref can stop the knife fight at any time.
5) If the ref catches one of the bros doing something illegal, he is allowed to shank them, giving the other bro the win.
Person 2: No, the ball never crossed the line...
Nick: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! I WANT A REDO!! THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!!
Main Bro: KNIFE FIGHT!
1. A fight with a knife.
2. A fight for your life.
"Yo, I heard Little Cletus is dead."
"Yeah man, he got himself in a knife fight."