1. A Furby who lives in Endicott Hall.
2. A creature with braces, glasses and fuzzy hair which exhibits lethargic behavior punctuated by random periods of hyperactivity and lucidity.
3. A caustic substance which can be hazardous in several ways. May cause bleeding of the ear drums if heard, blistering of the skin on contact, and may cause mild insanity and/or other mental disorders for an indeterminate amount of time depending on the intensity at time of exposure.
4. A man who defecates once every six days (144 hours); five (120 hours) if he's lucky.
2. The Knic emerged from its dark lair at the end of the corridor, ravenous for any form of sustenance, and in serious need of a comb.
3. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recently listed Knic among the most dangerous biological, chemical and psychological substances ever conceived. Please report any suspected exposure to the nearest mortuary.
4. At least Knic isn't spending the taxpayers' dollars on a daily basis to flush his bowels.