A regrettable action of despair and stupidity brought on by a massive coke binge.
I was blowing lines like a hoover and wanted some ass so I cashed in my Student Loans to buy more blow and a hooker. When I woke up I saw it was a tranny, I pulled a Kissel
A WW2 Vet'rin that used to be a seaman and sang for the glee club way before those turds on FOX. He is wheelchair-bound and a little tin-eared (from a bomb that blew up next to him in dubyadubyatwo). He is an avid boater and duck hunter and employs a funny little Mexican kid named Pico to help him pick daisies and fix the gawd-damned tay-vay.
If you ain't got a good deal on a 52' Hatteras, Kissel don't like dat and his wife don't like dem prices!
Kissel: "I got water allll over the place! When ya comin' over to fix my sink??"
Plumber: "I don't know no Kissel! Hey, buddy, I think you got the wrong party!"
1. A substitution of words to the song "A Bushel and a Peck" from Guys and Dolls. Only used when one does not know the words to the song.
2. A british man that comes to New York and can't get rid of his accent.
3. A british pie that is usually used to be thrown in the face.
4. A fancy way to say kiss.
1. Instead of singing:
I love you, a bushel and a peck!
A bushel and a peck, and a hug around the neck!
A hug around the neck, and a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap, and I'm talkin' in my sleep.
I love you, a kissel on the cheek...
A kissel on the cheek and a kissel on the neck... etc.
2. Oh my... that is a fat ass kissel!!!
3. WOW! That's a big ass kissel!!!
4. Jeez! That was a long ass kissel!!!