1. Spring Breeze - Stop King Dedede from stealing all of Dream Land's food! An easy game for beginners, where the "copy" system is first learned.
2. Dyna Blade - Dyna Blade is destroying all the crops! Travel to Dyna Blade's mountain to defear her! Slightly harder than Spring Breeze, but more fun. There are two secret rooms where you can find all the abilities Kirby can use.
3. Gourmet Race - King Dedede challenges Kirby to a race. Race to the finish line while collecting the most food at the same time!
4. The Great Cave Offensive - Kirby is trapped in a cave! Help Kirby escape, while collecting as many treasures as possible. See if you can collect all 60!
5. Revenge of Meta-Knight - Meta-Knight is attempting to take over Dream Land with the Halberd! You must stop him! This game has a time limit, so if you don't complete it in time, you could lose a life!
6. Milky Way Wishes - Stop the Sun and Moon from fighting! Go to all seven planets and use the dream fountains to summon the comet NOVA, so he can grant your wish! This game has no copy, but you collect pedestals, so you can use whatever abilities, whenever you want, as long as you collected it.
7. Megaton Punch - A simple timing minigame. Try to make the power meter reach the maximum, make the crosshairs up, and time the pendulum perfectly!
8. Samurai Kirby - A game to test your reflexes. Face off against the computer or another person to see who has the best reflexes!
9. Super Secret Game - Available only after you finish Milky Way Wishes. That's all I'm going to say.