First person: "Who's that?"
Second person: "Must be a King."
First person: "Why?"
Second person: "He doesn't have shit all over him."
It is very popular at colleges and universities around the world, particularly at the University of Rhode Island. At URI, we all play a little differently, which is part of the fun, but since we are all at URI a lot of these rules are university-wide.
On August 7, 2006 the global group "OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND KINGS RULES!" was created on www.facebook.com finally declaring to the rest of the world the fine version of Kings that URI students have enjoyed for so long.
Here is the rough draft of the official University of Rhode Island Kings rules. You don't have to play by the "official" rules obviously, just use them and the other possibilities to create your own game:
OFFICIAL URI KINGS RULES
A - Pick one of these for the entire game: Social (Everyone drinks. This is better if you don't have a ton of alcohol.) OR Waterfall (Great when you have plenty of alcohol. Stand up and when you start drinking, everybody starts drinking. When you are done the person to your left can stop drinking whenever they want, a...
Bitch2: No you gotta be a Malesor to become a king.
Bitch1: Oh aint that some shit.
2. A competitor who holds a preeminent position.
3. A very wealthy or powerful businessman.
4. One of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king.
5. Weakest but most important chessman.
1. United States woman tennis player (born in 1943).
2. United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925).
3. United States Baptist minister and charismatic civil rights leader who campaigned against the segregation of Blacks (1929-1968).
Misuse has words attached to it named after chess.
B. Where is he?
A. On the floor of the smoking area.
A. He was holding the prince but security still let him in
B. Fuck, that was lucky