The most mega-epic-cool duo to have graced planet Earth with their presence. Living a sweet 'we live in the moment' life whilst fighting for the rights of Panda's and regularly smoking shisha 'haseesh' of the neon kind. Simply a pair of legends that form the ultimate team.
'Dude, we gotta be on these mad tings like Kim-Chi!'
'Bro, *shakes head* only Kim-Chi can do it like Kim-Chi'.
1) a Korean hot-tasting dish made of pickled Chinese cabbage and other vegetables
2) Unsolicited Commercial/Political etc Messages
3) someone who shadows a person over a period of time in a very annoying or threatening way
1) Kimchi really stinks, gives you the shits and can be one of the strongest pesticide in the world!
2) I've been receiving kimchi messages from the East Sea
so I'll use the KimchiBuster.
3) an Internet kimchi
How Koreans say "Cheese" when they take pictures.
John: Hey Eben take a picture of me.
Eben: Sure. Say " Kimchi!"
N. A healthy, good tasting traditional korean dish made with various herbal ingredients. May seem and smell offensive to foreigners. often insulted by prejudiced Japanese people for its strong smell. (Noticable insulting definitions made by Japanese people on this very website, which are false.)
no secondary definitions other than its noun form. (LIKE 'CURRY', OR 'BURITO')
That Korean restaurant serves some very good tasting kimchi!
A traditional fermented Korean dish made of vegetables with varied seasonings. It is the most common side dish in Korean cuisine. Kimchi is also a main ingredient for many popular Korean dishes such as kimchi stew, kimchi soup, and kimchi fried rice. Enjoyed by many foreigners including myself.
Different types of kimchi were traditionally made at different times of the year.
Made of vegetables with different seasoning. DOESN'T HAVE to be cabbage (baechu), doesn't have to be spicy, etc. There are LOADS of different kinds of kimchi, so don't act as if you know it ;).
Also used in replacement for 'cheese' when taking a photo.
The secret ingredient for a korean.
HOLY..... there are so many kinds of kimchi, mul kimchi, yeolmu kimchi, gimjang kimchi..... AND THEY TASTE SO GOOD!
the answer to all of life's problems.
I hate my life. I could use some kimchi right about now.
1. a korean side dish; a regular staple in a korean diet, comprised mainly of fermented cabbage and is delicious.
2. a common name for vietnamese girls and means 'goldenrod' in vietnamese
1. I am Korean and I love to eat kimchi with rice.
2. My name is Kim Chi and I am a pretty Vietnamese girl.
3. Man, I got some kimchi last night!