2. n; An armor-plated Komatsu bulldozer used to punish abuses of the legislative branch against hard-working Americans who own small businesses.
3. n; Any machine which is fueled by righteousness, justice, freedom, American spirit, and 200 gallons of diesel fuel.
4. v; An extreme and pure act of justice which vindicates the wrongs done against the actor.
5. adj; disposed or inclined to punishing governmental abuse and seeking justice for the citizen.
6. adj; Badass.
7. n; Badass.
8. b; Badass.
9. n; Patriot.
2. “Honey, can you move your car? I need to take the killdozer over to city hall and work some justice.”
4. “I wrongfully legislated that dude out of business and he killdozered my underinsured hardware store, thus putting me out of business.” “Don’t make me killdozer your printing press.”
5. “Marvin sure is pissed about the local zoning board abusing their power and forcing him out of business, don’t they know he is a real killdozer and won’t let them get away without paying?”
The current version of the killdozer sports a weakness in the cooling system for the engine, resulting in a tendency for radiator blowout and stalling. Future revisions of the Killdozer (v.2.0+) will have an upgraded radiator cooling system coupled with more efficient ventilation, along with a higher capcity fuel tank to allow for more bulldozing justice. Optional upgrades include a menacing new paintjob, metal spikes welded on the driver's compartment to prevent boarding by corrupt small-town police officers, bulletproof viewing window for better target identification, and an escape pod in the event that vehicle is disabled.
2: Unadulterated awesomeness
With a bit of determination, can-do attitude, and a bulldozer with armour plate welded to the outside, you too can make a difference.
2) An '80's alternative rock band which took their name from the movie.