Subscribe English
look up any word, like french dipping:
A word used to describe a person with either the name of Ken, or Kevin. This word is typically used when a person is confused on who to address. Instead of saying the wrong name the term \"Kenvin\" comes into play.
\"Hey! Wait, I forgot. Is your name Ken, or Kevin?\"
by Tigeress4eva April 26, 2005
4 8

Words related to Kenvin:

directionater lewis neil perrie ruth terrence