Home of Florida Grove Manors where it seperates itself from the other side of Keasbey such as judy dr. and the rest of the town. The Population is taken by most of hispanics. If your not from here dont come here.
If you lived in The Manors, you knew the chill spots such as the green thing, the back, the roof, the laundrymat and lived in a small ass apartment. If you were from the other side of Keasbey, you chilled in places like The Heights,Dino dr., Judy Dr. and Glenn ave. You were involved with alot of drugs in this town whether you were in The Manors or The other side, you grew up tough in this place.
- town where tomas kalnoky of streetlight manifessto grew up.
- where the title "Keasbey Nights" is derived from.
- what the overly fantastic album Keasbey Nights is sometimes referred to for short.
- Keasbey Nights is the first album of catch 22, when tomas kalnoky was part of the band. he later left the band and created Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution BOTAR
and the more widely known Streetlight Manifesto.
- Keasbey Nights was remade by Streetlight in 2006.
"Keasbey is one of the greatest ska albums of all time."