1. Sleeping with a voracious vixen while on a "business trip".
2. The 2005 evacuation from New Orleans, which turned into an extended summer vacation of sorts. Of course, losing a house is a bitch, but the month or two out of school and work made things a tad better.
3. Any long vacation taken due to evacuation from a Hurricane labeled as Category 3...no, 4...no, 5...no, 4...no, 5...A hurricane that could potentially destroy your property.
1. Katrinacation will be great...as long as my wife never finds out.
2. Holy crap on a cracker! Kids, the Weather Channel demands that we pack our bags. It's time to go on a Katrinacation!