Rapper who has been around for less than a year and has released 1 album yet venerates himself as a legend and visionary, and equates himself to Tupac and Notorious BIG.
- He says white people don't want his children to eat (what the fuck???)
- He says that the white man tries to get rich off of all the problems of black people, when in fact they bring the majority of their problems upon themselves
- He called his first single "history in the making," which is incredibly presumptive and arrogant
- He deified himself as some sort of miraculous superhuman because he got in a car crash and survived non-life threatening injuries
- Instead of just focusing on making music and entertaining peole, he chooses to act as if he is one of the greatest people who ever lived and that all his fans should bow down to him
a beat he robbed from a underground rap group that has now broken up independently but are all under the same label (Rhymesayers) 'The Dynospectrum' which consisted of Slug(atmosphere), I Self Divine, Musab, Gene Poole and other great underground real true artists that help keep hip hop alive.
The Dynospectrum - "Anything is Everything" (produced in 1998) and also to Kanye West - "Drive slow" (2005). sound's familiar? hmm...well, fuck you kanye.