It is used throughout the whole entire series, and the 2 series, Dragon Ball Z And GT after it.
Created by Master Roshi, it took 50 years to master and Goku learned it by just watching Master Roshi perform it for the Ox King to save his village from a fire.
In order, these are the people who know how to use the Kamehameha: Master Roshi, Goku, Yamcha, Krillin, Tien,Gohan,Cell, and Gotenks (Including Trunks and Goten fused).
How to Perform: 1. Stretch arms straight out
2. Put bottom wrists together vertically with both thumbs facing the same direction (left or right doesnt matter)
3.Hold position and pull hands to the side with both palms facing the side
4.Concentrate Chi or Ki energy into the ball between your hands
5.Once the ball is of sufficient size to the user release
(IMPORTANT) You must shout Ka me ha me once all through the steps, and once your read to release face palms toward enemy and shout HA after your first line is done.
(Kamehameha Steps) Notice in the Kamehameha steps that there are only 5 Steps to follow. And the Kamehameha has 5 syllabus lol Ka-Me-Ha-Me-Ha
remember to stretch the syllable like Kaaa-Mee-Haaa-Mee-Haaa so you can have plenty of time to charge a full blast, or shoot out a quick one.
Master Roshi Invented the Kamehameha or "Turtle Shock Wave" to defeat his opponents and gain massive power, although now dwarfed by Goku and his friends.
my bad lemme try that again. ^_^; - Goku
2. Part of the Pacific Ocean to the West of Hawaii, named by Japan, unrelated to the ruler. The name roughly translates to "wave that winds up with the turtles"(directly "turtle contact wave") because the area was known for its turtles. So, any turtles in the area will be hit by any waves that comes trough. It definitely does not mean "big turtle wave"
3. Energy attack in Akira Toriyama`s manga/anime DragonBall. The "Kamehameha Wave" is noted for its intense power, so it is a very good name for an extremely powerful.
2. I flew over the Kamehameha Sea on the way to Japan
3. Last week`s Kamehameha Wave wiped out a small beach Village called Kakaho
3. Idiot: Hey, kid. You`re into the DragonBall Z stuff. Yeah, I saw it a little yesterday, and I was wondering if could show me how to do that Kamahamba thing.
(someone really asked me that in middle school)
1. An energy blast from the DragonBall Z/DragonBall/DragonBall GT anime series'. A kamehhameha is made by cupping ones hands next to their waist, focusing their Ki, saying kaaaaaa...mehh...haaaa...mehhhh.... and thrusting hands out with palms facing forward and realeseing the focused Ki whilst screaming HHHAAAAAA!!!.