The blast most commonly used by Goku and Gohan in the Dragonball, Z, GT. It is extremely powerful
Oh no it's the Kamehameha, run
Literally meaning "Giant Turtle Wave", the Kamehameha is a powerful attack that takes milliseconds to charge up and hours to yell the name of.
Kaaaa- meeeeeee- haaaaaaa- meeeee- haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First King of the Hawaiian Islands. Kamehameha (1740-1819) conquered all the tribes of the islands to found a dynasty that ruled there for nearly a century. The name translates in English as "The One Set Apart."
King Kamehameha passed a law protecting commoners from the brutality of chiefs that was called "the Law of the Splintered Paddle."
The "Turtle Wave" beam used by Son Goku in DragonBall Z to blow up baddies. In order to use it, one must take a constipated position, cup the hands while slowly screaming "KAMEHAMEHA". The process may take 3 DragonBall Z episodes.
my bad lemme try that again. ^_^; - Goku
1. King who made Hawaii a kingdom
2. Part of the Pacific Ocean to the West of Hawaii, named by Japan, unrelated to the ruler. The name roughly translates to "wave that winds up with the turtles"(directly "turtle contact wave") because the area was known for its turtles. So, any turtles in the area will be hit by any waves that comes trough. It definitely does not mean "big turtle wave"
3. Energy attack in Akira Toriyama`s manga/anime DragonBall
. The "Kamehameha Wave" is noted for its intense power, so it is a very good name for an extremely powerful.
1. There were four Kamehamehas before they lost power
2. I flew over the Kamehameha Sea on the way to Japan
3. Last week`s Kamehameha Wave wiped out a small beach Village called Kakaho
3. Idiot: Hey, kid. You`re into the DragonBall Z stuff. Yeah, I saw it a little yesterday, and I was wondering if could show me how to do that Kamahamba thing.
(someone really asked me that in middle school)
A school in Hawaii , located in Kapalama valley on the island of Oahu. Founded and endowed by Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop, and named after her great-grandfather, Kamehameha I. Kamehameha school is one of the best schools in the state because of it's rigorous and challenging academic and athletic programs, and the fact that students are able to gain a better understanding of their Hawaiian culture and land. Students learn the values of respect, caring and leadership, and along the way they gain the skills needed to compete in todays society. I MUA KAMEHAMEHA
Since 1887, Kamehameha school has been guiding good and industrious men and women, and has been assisting them in reaching their goals, no matter how high.
1. An energy blast from the DragonBall Z/DragonBall/DragonBall GT anime series'. A kamehhameha is made by cupping ones hands next to their waist, focusing their Ki, saying kaaaaaa...mehh...haaaa...mehhhh.... and thrusting hands out with palms facing forward and realeseing the focused Ki whilst screaming HHHAAAAAA!!!.