Mikhail Kalashnikov, while a Hero of The Soviet Union, made exactly zero money from the 50 million or so AKs made, and owns no part of the Ihzvesk plant that currently makes the bulk of Russia's AK models.
- Samuel L. Jackson, in "Jackie Brown"
To make the cocktail:
1. Fill a shot glass 3/4 full of vodka
2. Cut a lemon slice so that you may rest it on top of the shot glass covering half of the opening.
3. Put sugar (and cinnamon if you wish for more flavor, but the cinnamon is not necessary) on top of the lemon slice.
4. Fill the rest of the shot glass with absinthe, pouring it so that it passes over the lemon slice.
5. Light the lemon slice on fire.
6. After the slice has burned out, take the shot and eat the lemon.
Voila, a Kalashnikov.
Soviet guard: I will shoot you with my Kalashnikov!
Lithuanian man: Bartender! One Kalashnikov, please!
Bartender: Ah, making me do some work, he he. Coming right up.