She is the greatest character in the show fro the following reasons:
- Because of her IY gets released from the tree..
- Treats Shippou like her child.
- She cares about her school grades (rofl)
- Convinced Sango and Miroku to join the group
- Wanted to get Miroku and Sango together
- Risked herself many times to save Kikyou
- Is kind hearted
- She just pwns everyone.
- Cares deeply about her friends.
- Won't give the jewel shards to the villain character. *ahem*
Since Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation, Inuyasha counted on her to be a good archer. Her archery was awful in the beginning, but with a lot of practice she did get better at it.
Kagome, like Kikyo, begins to harbor feelings for Inuyasha, which are complicated when Urasue resurrects Kikyo. Since Inuyasha likes whichever girl he's with best, Inuyasha's bond with Kagome is often compromised when Kikyo crops up in the series. Still, Kagome follows Inuyasha and continues to aid him in the fight against Naraku.
-quote from Inuyasha, episode "The Ancient Noh Mask"
"Good,i'm tired of always having rescue you all the time!"-Inuyasha to Kagome
"Quit your complainin' or i'll leave you on that boat!"-Inuyasha to Kagome
Inuyasha: Hmm she's talking in her sleep, she's dreaming about me?
Inuyasha: *clinches fist about to punch her* her dream is my nightmare!