1. The Good. (n. and Concept and abstract object that is eternal and everlasting, eh Yandell?): see definition #1.5.
1.5. The Golden Rule: "Treat Others the way you would like, or wish, to be treated." (n. and v. and perfect analogy to Happiness, eh Schweber?).
2. Doing the Good or Being good. (n. and v. and Key to Heaven's Gates, eh Kane? or Chompsky?) see definition #1.5.
3. Street Justice (...eh Oscar Grant? or Nagel?). (n. and v. and perfect analogy to why the Park needs Mathus and Kelly ;).
4. Objective morality, e.g., Gods' Law. (n. and v. and perfect analogy to definition #1.5, eh Jesus?).
5. The Philosophers' "problem(s)". (Kind of like 'causality', eh Schmid?).
6. To "Love another," e.g., thinking that you have found the keys to the kingdom of Heaven: 'Soulmate(s)', eh St. Anthony?
1. Justice IS Love and Benevolence, eh Professor Riley? "Your behavior is a so called problem, asshole?
1.5. "So called T.V. morality": watching Full House and Walt Disney movies; Partaking--in reality--of definition #1.
2. Being kind, patient, and loving; and vice versa: R-E-S-P-E-C-T (to persons and People and Mother Earth, eh Ganja and Taurus and Bob?). And the best of these three is Love/Hope/Faith--i.e., all of the above idiots: RASTA!
3. "Keeping eyes, i.e., "Six/7-Up!!! (dedicated to Magic (a.k.a. Joshua Stickney)); Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? -so called "GDF" eh?-
4. Jesus Christ Superstar ("so called Stupid-Star, eh Peter?!").
5. "Fuck you subjective morality, the only true Concept is Logic, not Science or the Teleological experiment." -The Other- (see definition #1).
6. Finding your Buddy and Lover-boy/girl/it. (dedicated to Buddy, Buddy-Buddy and LBGT).
A saying used in conjuction with a fortunate event that has either happened, or is going to happen.
(Chris) Three hotties are coming over tonight for drinks.
(Ryan) That is total justice!
(Kyle) Sorry guys, I can't hang out tonight, I have to finish working on the basement.
(Chris) Not justice.
French electronic duo, the next daft punk. Mainly known for the song "D.A.N.C.E." on their debut album, Cross. Incredible talent and a unique sound, two great performers. One of the guys, Gaspard, tends to not do much except smoke marb lights and pass joints on stage, while the other, Xavier, is always runnin' shit. If you ever see them live you will understand.
hipster 1: "yo did you see Justice at webster hall?"
hipster 2: "best fuckin show of my life, when xavier stood up on the speakers and gave us the cross symbol I nearly shat myself."
"Justice is something found only in a dictonary", says the 19th century's unrepentant and articulate outlaw
(autobiography "You Can't Win", 1926)
Example: Everywhere you look.
Something only people who can afford it ever get. This generally involves lawyers in court playing word games and generally twisting everything the accused/victim/witness says. That's assuming the case even reaches court. Thanks to the Con party, the UK legal system is burdened down by the CPS (that's Criminal Protection Service) who tie the police up with red tape, give them countless pointless forms to fill in and generally make sure as few cases as possible reach court.
Mother: "It's about time you stopped believing in Father Christmas, the Tooth Fairy, fairies at the bottom of the garden and monsters under the bed".
Son: "But they're all real!"
Mother: "And then there's justice".
Son: "Oh come on. I stopped believing in that when I was about four and a half.
1. Beautiful; Has qualities that give you great pleasure and satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delights your senses and mind ;P
2. Entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings, also known as practically perfect in every way<3
3. Lively; effervescent; enthusiastic=D
1. If only she were Justice
, I'd sweep her off her feet in a heartbeat!
2. You think YOUR girlfriend is Justice
!? HA! Wait until you meet mine. She practically IS Justice
3. You know what? If you were just more like Justice
and less like you, the world would love you. So get rid of your non-Justice
behavior. Everybody wants to be around Justice
n. Justice is a possibility which many people commonly refer to as God, fate, or karma. Some may call it a delusion, but belief in the possibility of a justice-to-come is perhaps one of the most powerful driving forces in the world: there is hope for justice for our opinions, for ourselves, for our children, for our family and friends, for our people, for our nation, for our social class, for our species, for our fellow animals, even for our planet. Simply put, justice is what makes us human, and the pursuit of justice is what makes us good (or deluded; see the other definitions).
We fight for justice before the law.
"Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? Did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?"
King James Bible Jeremiah 22:15
"We have made you ruler in the land; so judge between men with justice and do not follow desire."
The Koran Suad 38:26
"Justice of the world is in its creativity, in solving problems, in our activity and struggle. While I am alive there is the possibility to act, to strive for happiness, this is justice."
Simon Soloveychik, Parenting for Everyone (1989)
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Martin Luther King Letter from a Birmingham Jail (1963)
"Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
Baruch Spinoza Theological-Political treatise (1670)
A hot white boy, with abs!
DAMN! LOOK AT YOUR ABS JUSTICE!?