1.5. The Golden Rule: "Treat Others the way you would like, or wish, to be treated." (n. and v. and perfect analogy to Happiness, eh Schweber?).
2. Doing the Good or Being good. (n. and v. and Key to Heaven's Gates, eh Kane? or Chompsky?) see definition #1.5.
3. Street Justice (...eh Oscar Grant? or Nagel?). (n. and v. and perfect analogy to why the Park needs Mathus and Kelly ;).
4. Objective morality, e.g., Gods' Law. (n. and v. and perfect analogy to definition #1.5, eh Jesus?).
5. The Philosophers' "problem(s)". (Kind of like 'causality', eh Schmid?).
6. To "Love another," e.g., thinking that you have found the keys to the kingdom of Heaven: 'Soulmate(s)', eh St. Anthony?
1.5. "So called T.V. morality": watching Full House and Walt Disney movies; Partaking--in reality--of definition #1.
2. Being kind, patient, and loving; and vice versa: R-E-S-P-E-C-T (to persons and People and Mother Earth, eh Ganja and Taurus and Bob?). And the best of these three is Love/Hope/Faith--i.e., all of the above idiots: RASTA!
3. "Keeping eyes, i.e., "Six/7-Up!!! (dedicated to Magic (a.k.a. Joshua Stickney)); Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer? -so called "GDF" eh?-
4. Jesus Christ Superstar ("so called Stupid-Star, eh Peter?!").
5. "Fuck you subjective morality, the only true Concept is Logic, not Science or the Teleological experiment." -The Other- (see definition #1).
6. Finding your Buddy and Lover-boy/girl/it. (dedicated to Buddy, Buddy-Buddy and LBGT).
(Ryan) That is total justice!
(Kyle) Sorry guys, I can't hang out tonight, I have to finish working on the basement.
(Chris) Not justice.
hipster 2: "best fuckin show of my life, when xavier stood up on the speakers and gave us the cross symbol I nearly shat myself."
Son: "But they're all real!"
Mother: "And then there's justice".
Son: "Oh come on. I stopped believing in that when I was about four and a half.
2. Entirely without any flaws, defects, or shortcomings, also known as practically perfect in every way<3
3. Lively; effervescent; enthusiastic=D
2. You think YOUR girlfriend is Justice!? HA! Wait until you meet mine. She practically IS Justice!!
3. You know what? If you were just more like Justice and less like you, the world would love you. So get rid of your non-Justice behavior. Everybody wants to be around Justice.
"Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? Did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?"
King James Bible Jeremiah 22:15
"We have made you ruler in the land; so judge between men with justice and do not follow desire."
The Koran Suad 38:26
"Justice of the world is in its creativity, in solving problems, in our activity and struggle. While I am alive there is the possibility to act, to strive for happiness, this is justice."
Simon Soloveychik, Parenting for Everyone (1989)
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Martin Luther King Letter from a Birmingham Jail (1963)
"Peace is not an absence of war, it is a virtue, a state of mind, a disposition for benevolence, confidence, justice."
Baruch Spinoza Theological-Political treatise (1670)