It may leave emotional scars for the pain one feels. Difference between any other prom, may make you feel sad throughout the rest of juinor year but, also senior year, until college possibly.
Three Possible Junior Prom Experiences Involving a Date
1. Had a wonderful time, dancing was awesome and my date looked beautiful/handsome, had a great time and will remember it for the rest of my life.
2. Went to prom, alone, ate all night, saw my crush having the time of their life with their date, saw them freak, had last dance, jumped into the limo with each other and God knows what happened, went, home drunk alone, till I puked.... But that's okay, I blame myself, maybe I should have been taller, less acne, more athletic, ECT. And she doesn't even like the guy/gal!
3. Stayed at home and wondered what my crush was doing.... Drunk alone, felt horrible, saw the prom pics... Died a little inside. And she doesn't even the guy/gal!
Crush: I took him/her as a friend.
You:Okay, have lot's of fun! (Crying inside)
Crush:We had an awesome time, how about you?
You:It was uhm... great!
Crush:Who'd you dance with?
You: (lying) Didn't feel good didn't want to dance.
Crush:Ohh that's too bad.
Crush:(Knowing you like him/her) That's okay' we're going as friends.
You:Okay.. Have fun.
Crush:That's okay, I promise I'll hang out with you the week following prom weekend.
You:That sounds good, have fun!
About three weeks later, notice crush didn't keep promise or, talk to you much less.
You: Finally, we get to talk.
You:So, what's up?
You:Okay how was prom?
Crush: Fun, how was yours?
You: Uhm... Not so fun...
Crush: Well, i didn't take you because I didn't want you to make a move on me.
(What he/she really means... He/she, is taller, more attractive, less acne, more my type ECT.
Crush:Well, I don't like him.
Crush:Well, (sarcastically) SORRY! BYE!
2.An event which takes place in Nice Guys in nice guys imagination to make their pathetic High School experience seem better.
3The way for nice guys to start jumping into an ocean of depression and alcoholism starting their junior year. A lucky few will make their senior year better before it's to late. (Not Likely)
2. Guy gets rejected by girl to Junior Prom, stays at home puts on music and imagines being with her. Its fun until guy realizes how pathetic it is.
3. Guy gets reject by girl to junior prom and is extremely depressed that prom night and despite hearing how bad alcohol is, decides to try it. Guy realizes that alcohol helps depression keeps drinking and from then on when ever he's depressed has a drink.. (Which is quite often, poor ex.. nice guy hello raging alcoholic)
Their easy to point out their usually the designated driver, a one-beer-queer, a homo, and above all a huge bitch
Acting in a way that a bitch would.
person 2 "He reminds me of a fuckin junior prom, not to mention he's a bitch"