look up any word, like guncle:
A word used in the place of nouns or the word "joint". It is pronounced joent, like saying the name joe then the combination of letters nt but combined.
Damn that Jownt was sexy! When you learn how to lick balls like that??!?!
by Globula August 04, 2011