look up any word, like sex:
To take a photo of one self, and photoshop in make-up in the style of the Joker from the film 'The Dark Knight'
What is up with my photo?

"It's been jokerised"
by bigguss dickuss July 10, 2008

Words related to Jokerise

jokered jokerised jokerize jokerized