Date of birth (location),
9 February 1943,
Newark, New Jersey, USA
Actor - filmography
(1990s) (1980s) (1970s) (1960s)
1. Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) .... Leo Getz
... aka Lethal 4 (USA: promotional abbreviation)
2. Gone Fishin' (1997) .... Joe Waters
3. 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag (1997) .... Tommy
4. Casino (1995) .... Nicky Santoro
... aka Casino (France)
5. All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever! (1994) (TV) .... Ronald Grump
... aka Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Street Forever! (USA: complete title)
6. With Honors (1994) .... Simon Wilder
7. Jimmy Hollywood (1994) .... Jimmy Alto
8. A Bronx Tale (1993) .... Carmine
9. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) .... Harry Lime
... aka Home Alone II (USA: short title)
10. The Public Eye (1992) .... Leon Bernstein
11. Lethal Weapon 3 (1992) .... Leo Getz
12. My Cousin Vinny (1992) .... Vincent Gambini
13. JFK (1991) .... David Ferrie
... aka JFK (France)
14. The Super (1991) .... Louie Kritski
15. Home Alone (1990) .... Harry Lime
16. Goodfellas (1990) .... Tommy DeVito
... aka GoodFellas (USA: promotional title (video box title) (poster title))
17. Betsy's Wedding (1990) .... Oscar Henner
18. Catchfire (1990) (uncredited) .... Leo Carelli
... aka Backtrack (USA: TV title (director's cut))
... aka Catchfire (Australia)
... aka Do It the Hard Way
19. Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) .... Leo Getz
20. Moonwalker (1988) .... Mr. Big
... aka Michael Jackson: Moonwalker
21. The Legendary Life of Ernest Hemingway (1988)
... aka Hemingway, festa e morte (Italy: TV title)
22. Man on Fire (1987) .... David
... aka Absinthe
... aka Uomo sotto tiro, Un (Italy)
23. "Half Nelson" (1985) TV Series .... Rocky Nelson (1985)
24. Half Nelson (1985) (TV) .... Rocky Nelson
25. Eureka (1984) .... Mayakofsky
26. Once Upon a Time in America (1984) .... Frankie Minaldi
... aka C'era una volta in America (Italy)
27. Tutti dentro (1984) .... Corrado Parrisi
... aka Everybody in Jail
28. Easy Money (1983) .... Nicky Cerone
29. Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 (1983) (uncredited) .... Road Painter
30. Dear Mr. Wonderful (1982) .... Ruby Dennis
... aka Ruby's Dream (USA: video title)
31. I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can (1982) .... Roger
32. Raging Bull (1980) .... Joey La Motta
33. The Death Collector (1976) .... Joe
... aka Family Enforcer
... aka The Collector
... aka The Enforcer
34. Hey, Let's Twist (1961) (uncredited) .... Dancer at the Peppermint Club
A really underrated actor I think. NO ONE can go ballistic like this guy.
"GET ME A FUCKING DRINK SPYDER!!"
"....how 'bout you fuck your self tommy..."
"you gonna let him get away with that tommy"
BANG! MOTHER FUCKER!
GOD! I ain't bullshittin he gets the job done.
I pray to Joe Pesci every night.
An actor with a career starting in 1961 with an uncredited appearance as a dancer in Hey Lets Twist (1961). Now 34 films under his belt including Raging Bull (1980), The Super & JFK (1991) and.. um, the Home Alone series. Not a bright moment I'd say. But, I guess he's the rich famous guy and I'm the one sitting here writing a definition of him, so who am I to say....?
Joe Pesci is one crazy mofo!
When you use your dick like a baseball bat, and smack a chick in the face with it while yelling, " Jew mudda fucka Jew mudda fucka."
That bitch is asking for a joe pesci.
To bring a girl to a car and immediately lower her head to one's penis for oral sex
1:05 of Casino
It'd be great to Joe Pesci a bitch and have her but gas in the car
Someone starts on another person in the street or there is major grievance between two people the attacker or defender will make the case known that he is not amused.
Attacker: "look u want some?"
Defender: "ere, dont make me go joe pesci on ya"
Attacker and defender then ensue in an almighty bloody battle to the death on the streets.
An actor who sadly retired. He is also The Grand master of Profanity especially with the word "fuck" . Seriously James Lipton should interview this guy
A few example below.
And now an exquisite example from a fine film called Casino in which Joe Pesci plays a mobster name "Nicky Santoro"
"You took your boots off? You put your feet on the table?! You shit-kicking- stinky-horse-manure-smelling-mother fucker you?!?! You fuck me up over there, I'll stick you in the desert!!!ya understand, go there and apologize!!!!!
Another example from Casino
"Peeka boo ya fucks you. I see you now mother fucker"
And the best ones
"Fuck me? FUCK ME? You motherfucker fuck my mother!?"
"Charlie M? CHARLIE M?!! YOU MADE ME POPPED YOUR FUCKING EYE OUT OF YOUR HEAD TO PROTECT THAT PIECE OF SHIT?!?!? CHARLIE M?!? YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKER YOU!!!!!