A. Someone in a green house who thinks they know what theyre talking about but really.... they do not.
B. Someone who will suck another man's D for money or to get called up from B
Andrew thought he knew what he was talking about but in reality, he is a jive turkey
a. One who speaks as though they know what they're talking about...though they do not. b. a bullshitter.
The most insulting word in the english dictionary.
I about shot John after he called me a jive turkey, but it turns out he really only called me a cock sucker.
its an old 70's term used to describe someone who thinks they're kool or hott but really isn't.
"That guy is such a jive turkey!"
1. Someone who's full of shit, an idiot, or likes to run linux even though they can't make the sound work.
2. Turkey slow roasted in artificial jive flavoring.
1. Jim: Linux is so much better than windows even though I can't make the sound work.
Me: Shut yo mouth, fuckin Jive Turkey.
2. Damn that be some good Jive Turkey, pass the corn flakes.
Jive Turkey was a derogatory slang word in African American Vernacular English (Ebonics), used to refer to someone who was unreliable, made empty promises, or who was full of bluster. Several funk groups in the late 1960s and 1970s used the term, particularly the Ohio Players in songs such as "Jive Turkey" on the album Skin Tight from 1974. The insult became widely known in the 1980s, particularly via television comedies (e.g., The Jeffersons). The term has been used by later television characters (e.g., Homer Simpson) in order to demonstrate that they are out of touch with modern youth trends, culture, and language. The term was also used in the film Semi-Pro starring Will Ferrell and in Weird Science starring Kelly LeBrock 1985. "Jive turkey" also garnered attention in the movie Trading Places. Jive turkey, however, was already falling into disuse when it was spoken by "hip" television characters in the 1970s, such as George Jefferson. Jive turkey is also a quick step dance in Germany in the 1930s.
That Billy Madison sure is a jive turkey!
Slang term for an individual who is prone to exaggerating the truth greatly or an outright liar. Used predominately in 1970's
- "Wow Im so cool!"
- "Man you're nothing but a jiveturkey"
1. Someone who does unbelievably bad or jive
2. Someone who is an arrogant, disrespectful, fool who deserves no respect.
3. A liar.
1. Sean just stole my snickers bar, and then punched Tyler in the face, what a Jive Turkey
2. Mick just popped 11 jumpers in a row on Theo, what a jive turkey.
3. Chris told me he won the lottery, but he didnt. What a jive turkey.