means: to compete
2) characteristics of a person who is extremely competitive, perfectionist, lacking in originality due to imitating and copying others that are perceived as rivals or a threat to their success
and also may suffer from low self-image/self-esteem and fear of rejection and failure
3) someone who will use all means and eliminate all things/people in order to achieve goals
someone who takes everything as a competition and losing is worse than death for such people.
4) someone who is easily offended and will hold grudges. anything/anyone that damages reputation, loosing face, being embarrassed is especially infuriating for this type.
5) someone who will lie/pretend to put itself in a better light or to fit in or look better than the crowd.
My girlfriend would rather dump me than to lose study time - so jing eh?
Nah, don't bother with him - he's a total jing! Won't acknowledge you unless you're above his academic standing.
2) You've got 95% for your chinese test? Jing!
3) Lets go jing some lunch.
4) That's a jing face you got there.
5) Lets jing some Halo before the SSC shows up.
6) Why are you so jing?
7) I jing-ed a 94% for my Chem test.
can be used J-ing, J-ed, j or any other suffix that makes sence
I J-ed it up with Alec yesterday
I am gonna J it up while being j-ed