look up any word, like plopping:
Used as a colloquial term for 'mischief' in England.

Originally referred to the act of 'poking' and 'jiggering up and down' during sexual intercourse, which of course had an association with 'mischief'.
Says Granny Smith to young Mary, "Oh we did get up to a lot of jiggory pokery when I was young"
by MrMacAila May 09, 2011