2. an excuse for politicians and corrupt self-appointed preachers to tug on people's faith, ignorance and heartstrings to get their votes, loyalty and money.
3. an exclamation used as an expletive when one is surprized, startled, or explosively angered. Harsher than "Holy shit!". Sometimes people place an "H" or a "fucking" between the 2 words in His name.
2. Summer 2000:
Selected TV reporter: Mr. George W. Bush, who is your favorite philosopher?
George W. Bush: Uhhhhhh, Jesus Christ!
TV viewer #1: oooh, he's an true Christian man! He gets my vote!
TV viewer #2: Oh brother! He says this now after smearing John McCain by saying his Vietnam War ex-POW status made him too shell shocked and crazy to be President. Then he told more lies about McCain to get the GOP ticket.
Did Dubya say
"Jesus Christ" as an answer or an expletive? Does anybody have an idea?
3. TV evangelists and megachurch swindlers are always stealing money from the sick and the old. Politicians love to start wars. All thses things and more are often in the name of Jesus Christ Almighty.
4. In my 11th grade English class, Kevin, a prankster who is dumber than a brick (like Dubya) placed a frog in the teacher's briefcase on her desk. She opened it up, jumped back and yelped, "Jesus Christ!". Kevin thought he was being cute.
5. It's become hip for some militant atheists to believe that Jesus Christ never existed. For somebody who doesn't exist He has made a tremendous impact on culture and history ; )
6. Jesus Christ died to take away your sins, not your mind.
Spolier Alert: Jesus dies.
Also used as an exclamation of shock. It can be used with the conjuction of another word inserted between 'Jesus' and 'Christ'.
Pastor: So have you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour?
Jessica: Oh wait, you mean that dude with the beard who's the main character in that popular bullshit book where magic happens? That one? Nah... did you hear I'm officially atheist?
2) - Shock
Ally: Did you hear Dan got into jail?
Ben: Jesus Christ! How the hell'd that happen!?
3) In conjuction with another word.
Tom: So what answer did you get for 5c on the maths homework?
Olly: Jesus rollerblading Christ, I forgot we had homework!
Lolita: So... when's your birthday again?
Beth: Jesus fucking Christ Lolita, how many times do I have to tell you?
Christian Asshole- It was real, he died for all of our sins.
Person 1- I bet you expect me to believe he turned water into wine too and healed people by 'miracles'. You're such a joker :D
(Christian Asshole walks away to go to church like a bitch instead of watching the Ravens vs Steelers)
Clever Atheist: He died for the sins you claim he put on us himself.
Preachy Christian: Oh, ermm, ahh...