1. He never got married.
2. He never held a steady job.
3. His last request was a drink.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS PUERTO RICAN:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was always in trouble with the law.
3. His mother didn't know who his father was.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS ITALIAN:
1) He talked with his hands.
2) He had wine with every meal.
3) He worked in the building trades.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS BLACK:
1) He called everybody brother.
2) He had no permanent address.
3) Nobody would hire him.
THREE ARGUMENTS THAT JESUS WAS CALIFORNIAN:
1) He never cut his hair.
2) He walked around barefoot.
3) He invented a new religion.
AND FINALLY, THE PROOF THAT JESUS WAS JEWISH:
1) He went into his father's business.
2) He lived at home until the age of 33.
3) He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure He was God.
- Why do Jews get a better deal in Heaven than the rest of them?
- Because they happen to be relatives of the Boss.